Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another of the occasional posts from me I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Another of the occasional posts from me

5 posters

Go down

Another of the occasional posts from me Empty Another of the occasional posts from me

Post by Cascadian Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Very occasional.  Irregular in timing.  And some would argue irregular in the form of the author.

I have mentioned someone I have known for years who truly believes that we are less than a week away from our 'blessing,' bailout, new life, new wealth...  etc.  You know the terms.

She has actually had lawyers and real estate agents on call and waiting for the immeasurable wealth she is about to inherit.  Any day now.  She has convinced at least one realtor to show her multi million dollar properties on the basis of her highly anticipated windfall.  In a couple of days.  In fact, she's so sure that this is going to happen September 1 that she has the realtor standing by with paperwork to execute a bid on a property she has wanted for a couple of years.

Mind you, during this time she has lost her employment and not successfully found gainful employment.  She lost the government subsidized housing and food she was getting when her kids were under 18.  She moved in with a relative who, after about 8 months had enough and sent her packing.

She was literally homeless (not even having a car to sleep in) and texting me in bewilderment as to why this would happen to her. She could see no reason or line of events she was responsible for that led her to this situation.  She became petulant, resentful, hateful and angry with the world that she was in this dire situation not of her own making.  That if only the rv would have come about that she would be living the life of luxury right now.

Oh sure, there were accusations and blame for the 'ptbs,' the darned government for holding this up, 'algorithms' , unfortunate moving of the goal posts, ISIS, Iran, the 'elders,' General Dunford, the banks.  I am sure there were plenty more but my brain hurts trying to remember them.

She literally has been breathless with anticipation for 4 or so years!  In just a matter of days.  Surely by weekend.  Or the end of the month.  Or Eid. Or after Ramadan.  While she has expressed frustration at times, she never loses that unshakable belief that by this time next week she will be living the high life.

I have gone back and forth on whether she actually believes this stuff or is just trying to pump up people she has brought into the 'investment' to save face or something.

The only conclusion I can come to is that she truly is that delusional.  This is beyond a willful suspension of disbelief and into the range of what I can only believe is some form of mental illness or defect.  I don't mean that in a hurtful way, but seriously, what else can be concluded?

Guess this is an update more or less.  There doesn't seem to be an end to this

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another of the occasional posts from me Empty Re: Another of the occasional posts from me

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:19 pm

omg omg omg Another of the occasional posts from me 3176285109 couch

This is so sad...

Thank you so much for this post! Hopefully many will read...
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Another of the occasional posts from me Empty Re: Another of the occasional posts from me

Post by kenlej Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:54 pm

TY CAS, I like reading about people that have been tomorrow for years. I think if she goes to the same realtors and lawyers I think they play along with her game. I think that a lot of people bought into it a 1000% and can't believe they won't become billionaires buying currency that is more worthless than toilet paper. I believed in NESARA after my construction business in FL fell apart in 2008 but never gave anybody any money or bought any currency. The only thing I lost was some face telling my kids we were going to be given a million dollars soon but after a year of it's going to happen I caught on and started figuring out some other way to make money. I'm still working on that but I do know that a bunch of worthless currency isn't going to make me rich.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:03 am

Blinded by greed
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:58 pm

I have zero problem with people who see an opportunity, even if that opportunity is a bit 'out there' or the prime reason to hope for that opportunity is from the mouths of true believers.  We ALL would like our ship to come in, to see a better life for ourselves and our children, and the possibility of a miraculous event coming our way that will alleviate the concerns and problems we have struggled with.

You won't find me criticizing anyone for being caught up in a dream.  Been there.  Wished for that.  Hoped for that.  Prayed for that.  

And subsequently got slapped upside the head in a fashion that brought me back to reality.

I actually feel sorry for her.  I fully believe that she doesn't understand the sequence of events that brought her to the state of living she is in today.  Her lack of the ability to think critically and question 'authority' have combined to lead her life down this path.  And, she has related that others have long ago cut her out of their lives, cut off contact, criticized her for continuing to believe in this, and apparently got angry with her at times.  It's not like she doesn't have alternate information coming to her.

Yet she persists.  And her life devolves which apparently makes her wish for this miracle that much more.  And believes so completely that she buys into the concept that the invisible powers that be are trying to keep their secret financial gains from we, the little people.

It's sad.  We sometimes forget that there are just people out there who aren't equipped to make rational decisions.  It's easy to think people stupid for continuing to believe, but this goes beyond stupid to what I can only describe as a deep character fault somewhere.  Something akin to perhaps a mental illness or block that prevents them from coping with life as it exists.  Or, maybe, it's some form of utter religious level belief.

I am sure that there were similar people during the Depression and Dust Bowl.  We just have a wider communications network that allows us to see more of it.  

In any event.  That's the situation.  I will no doubt come back at some point with another update.

Be kind to those who seem unable to know better.  Don't try to take on their burdens, but keep a comforting word or two handy for they are in dire straits.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:03 pm

You are a very wise and kind person Cascadian. It is sad.
Thanks for your comments.
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:26 am

Yes, thankyou for that, Cascadian, it is very much appreciated!! Another of the occasional posts from me 2834342768 Another of the occasional posts from me 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum