Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability

Go down

Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability Empty Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 pm

Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability

Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability Rc_156335035265_23

Background: 

Financial stability means the financial system's ability to operate effectively and smoothly, even in the face of financial pressures and turmoil within a country, as a result of adverse and unexpected events. Therefore, any financial system composed of institutions, financial markets and infrastructure is stable if it continues to guarantee Effectively distribute its financial resources, assess financial risk management, maintain staffing levels, and eliminate the movement of real or financial asset price fluctuations that affect monetary stability.

The increasing trend towards globalization, financial liberalization, associated market integration and free movement of capital have raised the issue of financial stability to the top of many countries' challenges and concerns. Banking supervision has become essential. Monetary authorities and supervisory bodies are now certain that their policies must To be accompanied by effective supervision of the banking system to avoid any inappropriate practices and thus avoid any crisis. 

Enhancing financial stability has become a necessary goal for policymakers, especially since the interdependence and integrity of the core components of a financial system governs the efficiency of the entire system, and therefore any defect in one element can weaken the stability of the entire system, which is exactly what happened after the global financial crisis. Restructuring the global financial system by supporting its components and improving prudential supervision and rules at the macro and micro levels.

Accordingly, and considering the lack of financial stability due to the security and political conditions experienced by some of our Arab countries, the Union of Arab Banks is holding a banking forum hosted by Oman - the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan under the title "Enhancing Financial Stability" to discuss the importance of supporting and enhancing this stability through guaranteeing The importance of coordination between monetary and financial policies, the role of central banks in maintaining financial stability, and the role of financial markets and infrastructure support in reducing systemic risks to protect it. 

Objectives:

The aim of this forum is to shed light on the mechanisms needed to enhance financial stability and to deal with the current challenges facing the global financial system. In addition, it will emphasize the importance of coordination of monetary and financial policies, as well as discuss strengthening the role of central banks and financial institutions in achieving financial and economic stability. 

The forum, which is being led by a select group of experts from the Arab world and specialized international institutions, will discuss recent changes in international and regional initiatives, policies and regulations in the wake of the global financial crisis and discuss strategies and tools that can contribute directly or indirectly to financial stability. 

Topics and themes:

The impact of good governance and risk management in enhancing financial stability.
The role of local and regional payment and settlement systems and their impact on enhancing financial stability. 
Arab and international cooperation in the fight against money laundering and terrorism financing to achieve financial stability. 
The relationship between credit expansion and financial stability. 
The impact of shadow banking on the stability of the global financial system. 
The role of markets and financial institutions in supporting stability and economic growth. 
Impact of sovereign wealth funds and hedge funds on regional development and the Arab financial system. 
Strategies to enhance financial inclusion and support SMEs to achieve financial stability. 
The importance of coordination between monetary and financial policies in stabilizing prices and creating jobs. 
The role of early warning systems and forecasting the financial crisis in the face of cyclical risks.
The role of central banks and total prudential supervision in achieving and enhancing financial stability. 

Target participants: 

Heads and managers of Arab banks. 
Heads and directors of insurance companies, financial leasing and investment banks. 
Heads and staff of Arab central banks. 
Heads and deputies of the Arab regulatory and regulatory bodies. 
Heads and Deputy Risk Management in Arab Banks. 
Presidents and deputies of credit management and financial management. 
Compliance managers and deputies in banks. 
Managers of internal audit and employees of banks and financial institutions. 
Managers and their deputies in financial institutions and regional and international funds. 

Forum Structure: 

Presentation of working papers and in-depth discussion sessions conducted by senior bankers and experts from the Arab world and some specialized international institutions.
An exhibition of sponsoring institutions, where participating institutions can present their products and services and establish and develop their business relations. 

Participation in the forum: 

by attending and benefiting from the valuable discussions that will be conducted by a group of well-known speakers internationally, and to meet with other experts from regional and international bodies. 
By sponsoring the activities of the forum and taking advantage of a wide range of franchises (marketing, branding, appearing in the media, etc ....)

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/16051606157815831609158116081604157815931586161015/65902/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability Empty Members Arab Central Banks

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Arab Central Banks   

Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability MoroccoBank Al-MaghribForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 12_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability AlgeriaBank of AlgeriaForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 08_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability LebanonBanque Du LibanForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 01_cb_logo_new
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability BahrainCentral Bank of BahrainForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 15_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability EgyptCentral Bank of EgyptForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 11_cb_logo_2
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability IraqCentral Bank of IraqForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability Logo_154962078066_
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability JordanCentral Bank of JordanForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 02_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability KuwaitCentral Bank of KuwaitForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 19_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability LibyaCentral Bank of LibyaForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 10_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability MauritaniaCentral Bank of MauritaniaForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 13_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability OmanCentral Bank of OmanForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 17_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability SudanCentral Bank of SudanForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 09_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability SyriaCentral Bank of SyriaForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 03_cb_logo_2
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability UaeCentral Bank of The U.A.EForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 14_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability TunisiaCentral Bank of TunisiaForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 07_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability YemenCentral Bank of YemenForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 06_cb_logo
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability PalestinePalestine Monetary AuthorityForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 05_cb_logo_2
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability QatarQatar Central BankForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 18_cb_logo_2
Forum on: Enhancing Financial Stability KsaSaudi Arabian Monetary AgencyForum on: Enhancing Financial Stability 16_cb_logo_2
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum