Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures

Go down

Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures Empty Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures

Post by claud39 Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:31 am

Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures

04/08/2020

Government spending to tackle the Corona virus pandemic ... measures and procedures 19892

Corona pandemic is a major crisis in all countries of the world, it is a feeling of war, but it is indeed a war against this disease, which has been consulted with high intensity, and usually in times of war, governments are carrying out huge spending on armaments, which leads to the revitalization of the economy, which generates the necessary services to society, either In the present time of confronting the pandemic of this virus, it is necessary for the government to undertake the process of various spending, especially on those with daily wages and the unemployed and those affected by this epidemic.

It is natural for the economy to experience recession and contraction at such times in order to limit the spread of disease and guarantee the safety of the lives of members of society, as the role of economic policy now does not focus on stimulating aggregate demand, but rather focuses on a number of goals, including:

1- Strengthening medical efforts of all kinds to prevent the spread of the disease among members of society, and this is through coordinating government interventions in providing the necessary needs such as providing the final (necessary) goods or selective measures as the United States did by activating the (defense production) law to ensure the production of equipment and devices Medicines, and in case the situation becomes more severe, the government may need to take more stringent control measures, such as setting prices or applying different rules to combat hoarding.

2- There is no doubt that the epidemic needs a curfew, which requires the government to provide adequate resources (aid or support of various kinds) to those affected by the crisis, especially families who lost their income directly or indirectly as a result of the ban imposed on them, as this aid will contribute to Individuals stay in their homes to prevent the spread of the disease, and there are several categories of affected people that we include as follows:

A - Employees: The government must ensure that their salaries are received on time, and that it is considered a sick leave funded by the government, which applies prohibitions and then reduces the risk of infection between them.

B - Those with daily wages: The government should ensure that cash transfers are delivered to them in addition to their commitment to the embargo imposed by the government.

C - The unemployed: The government should expand the benefits of the unemployed and extend its duration in a way that secures their daily strength, while implementing the prohibition measures as well.

In Iraq, government authorities are trying to contain the Corona virus pandemic by implementing the prohibition and curfew - with certain exceptions - to prevent the spread of the disease among members of society, and have achieved actual successes despite the lack of medical devices and equipment, and that these measures require the agreement of a package of other policies to address Cases of domestic quarantine, and the Crisis Cell met earlier and issued a set of decisions, including the distribution of financial sums for those affected by the disease, and here we would like to show the distribution mechanism for these sums to ensure that they are delivered to those who deserve them: -

1- That the government, as quickly as possible, cooperate with electronic payment devices (MasterCard and KCard) and make the necessary statistics for employees who receive salaries and thus isolate them from the amounts that the government distributes to the affected people, as they receive their salaries continuously.

2- The government (the Ministry of Planning or Trade) undertakes the procedures of isolating those who have electronic payment cards (employees) who do not have them through the ration card calculator, and then a list of the affected families is made and they are paid with the cash amounts in cooperation with the ration agents registered with the Ministry of Trade.

3- Retired and unemployed people who receive their salaries from electronic payment machines are excluded from the second point, as their salaries are low and do not comply with emergency circumstances.

On the other hand, this work will provide an opportunity to work on e-government extensively to include all ministries and government departments, in a manner that saves time and efforts for all government parties and members of society, and is far from routine and government procedures that often hinder the workflow of services that affect the reality of the citizen, as well The citizen avoids administrative and financial corruption that penetrated and spread in all of our governmental and non-governmental departments.

* Economic Researcher

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=19669
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum