Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Is Chat down? ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost

3 posters

Go down

Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost Empty Is Chat down? ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost

Post by interesting Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Wanted to go into chat to find a mod to ck this out but chat appears to be down or having problems. Found this post which is supposed to be form Ghost at OOM at another forum and on Dinar Recaps but did not find it here. I know in the past others will get chats from Ghost or Okie up somewhere else before it is posted here. But with all the problems, wanted Mods to know this has been put out there in hopes to avoid any more confusion. Thanks Mods and Admins for all you do!!!

Here is the post I found that needs to be verified or discredited by Mods.

Posted Today, 12:49 PM
TALKED WITH OKIE THIS MORNING. HE IS MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN EVER. HE HAS TALKED AROUND THE GLOBE TO BANKERS, INVESTORS, FOREX MANAGERS, GOV OFFICIALS AND US GOV OFFICIALS--HE SAID THE MEETING LAST WEEK IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING WAS THE DETERMINING FACTOR TO INITIATE THE R/V AND THE CONFIRMED DATE AND RATE WAS MADE PUBLIC ONLY TO A FEW. OKIE IS PRIVLEDGED ENOUGH TO HAVE INTEL FROM 1 OF THE ATTENDEES. THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE THE LAST FRIDAY YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CONCERNED OVER THE DATE AND RATE--HE SAID--IT IS UPON US

THIS COMING WEEKEND WILL HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD CURRENCY'S--THERE ARE 158 COUNTRIES THAT WILL EITHER R/V OR D/V THIS WEEKEND. IRAQ IS ONE OF THEM

Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it.
interesting
interesting

Back to top Go down

Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost Empty Re: Is Chat down? ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Chat is fine, ghost is in there now and he shared this info. Mods are supposed to take it and post it and lock it but guess they didnt get to it y et...
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost Empty THANKS!

Post by interesting Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Chat is fine, ghost is in there now and he shared this info. Mods are supposed to take it and post it and lock it but guess they didnt get to it y et...

Thanks, it can be quite confusing when it is posted on others sites quite a while before it gets posted here. Thanks therealbutterfly for responding and for all you do!!

Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it.
interesting
interesting

Back to top Go down

Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost Empty Re: Is Chat down? ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Glad I could help! I agree, it is frustrating when its not posted here because every since the 'hacking' or "fake" posts, anything and everything is questioned now. Oh well..... :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Is Chat down?  ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost Empty Is Chat down? ALSO possible false post saying it is from Ghost

Post by asells Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:25 pm

THIS Is INDEED correct post from Ghost- speaking with OKIE

(*)9/9/2011 @ 12:45 ET OKIE VIA [GHOST]
TALKED WITH OKIE THIS MORNING. HE IS MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN EVER. HE HAS TALKED AROUND THE GLOBE TO BANKE"RS, INVESTORS, FOREX MANAGERS, GOV OFFICIALS AND US GOV OFFICIALS--HE SAID THE MEETING LAST WEEK IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING WAS THE DETERMINING FACTOR TO INITIATE THE R/V AND THE CONFIRMED DATE AND RATE WAS MADE PUBLIC ONLY TO A FEW. OKIE IS PRIVLEDGED ENOUGH TO HAVE INTEL FROM 1 OF THE ATTENDEES. THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE THE LAST FRIDAY YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CONCERNED OVER THE DATE AND RATE--HE SAID--IT IS UPON US
[12:48:14 PM] dinarmama7: THIS COMING WEEKEND WILL HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL IMPACT ON THE WORLD CURRENCY'S--THERE ARE 158 COUNTRIES THAT WILL EITHER R/V OR D/V THIS WEEKEND. IRAQ IS ONE OF THEM

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum