Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18

4 posters

Go down

"The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 Empty "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Dear beloved souls,

I have been following this RV for a long time. I am an angelic channel, I voice channel many, many beings including our creator. I have never asked about the RV in depth.

I followed this site and the many posts and just assumed that much is as is said on the board regarding Zim as many channels post the same thing.

However, my channel from this morning consisted of me being shocked, completely shocked.

Everything on this board is wrong. I'm sorry but I was told that the Zim Dollar is not going to be the highest currency. The Iranian Rial will be the highest.

The Zim will not be worth the amount you all believe it will. I tell you all this now so that the people that have ONLY bought Zim will not lose out.

Not everyone is here to do humanitarian works, it's not in everyone's life plan. Only one's who have this in their plan will get the amounts that they need.

Only a few have this in their plan. Not even myself has this in my plan. I was shocked. I was told that I can exchange, I will exchange, but not for the amount I believed and not enough to do large humanitarian works. More than enough to live in comfort and help small causes on a money level.

Everyone has taken on a belief system that all currencies will RV, this is correct, all will, all will be re-aligned. But also, everyone through channels has taken on a belief system that you are all going to be trillionaires and doing humanitarian works.

I believed the same, I have project works written down, I wanted to do great things with the money, but this is not so.

Channeling works down the persons belief systems, but I have mastered how to release and evade these system's.

The belief systems can cause a channel to not channel 100%. They could be channeling 60% and 40% belief system or pulling from a different time-line, there's many factors.

This is why (as I have learned over the last few weeks) you must go inside and not follow others and what they say.

I never have followed anyone but I followed the belief of the Zim.

A lot that is put out is not 100% correct. now there's no right or wrong in experience as such. But to think that everyone will become trillionaires is false. This is not factual.

Paper money will continue, we are NOT going 100% digital yet.

New currencies will be made for ALL countries, all old currencies will be taken in.

The QFS is real, 100% real. I cannot go into that though, not allowed. It is real.

Only a few are chosen for huge amounts if it's within their life plans. The system will know.

There's room for helping the planet, all will be able to help, it will be an amazing time. brothers and sisters from other systems and planets will come to help also.

I also tell you this so that you can tell all. tell friends, family, tell all that will listen to get currency. This is not for a few, it is for all.

All can benefit from this exchange but not at the amounts you all believe and I once believed until today's channeling session.

I have been told that not many will believe this post but that is fine.

I still tell you ALL to go and get other currencies, do not stick to Zim. It is not as valuable as you believe it will be.

You will NOT be called or emailed, that is false. Some will be informed directly, many will share. But you will not miss out. Banks will take the money.

It is suggested that you exchange the currencies around 4 months after the RV. The rates will be higher, you do not have to rush to exchange like in some secret way as many have suggested on this site, this is false. This is NOT some secret event as such, Although, many are not aware and thus will not benefit.

This exchange is for all, not for some.

Many have already exchanged but not for the amounts that people say on this website, that is why many do not come forward and say. You may believe that it is because of an NDA, but that's not factual. The banks are not going to do this as a secret thing.

Also, when we exchange the system will not allow it. I was told that the whole NDA thing is rubbish. It's a straight exchange. There's no secrets here.

I know, I know. I was shocked also.

The QFS system is love, it is based on love, it is open, it is open to all, it will not allow a system of secrecy. This simply will not be allowed the system will not understand secrecy as such. I cannot go into this system though.

You will be able to go to the bank and exchange or an exchange military center (yes they're real). There is NO difference to where you go. You will not get more or a higher exchange rate for going to an exchange center instead of a bank. The centers are setup because of the amount of people exchanging. That is all.

You can believe this or not, I post to help you all as I was shocked and wanted to help.

I have permission to post.

Buy Iranian Rial, buy, buy, buy. Tell you friends and family to buy Rial or other currencies, not just ZIm. Rial will go higher.

I love you all as I love myself, in love and light of the creator, amen.

Blessings

R

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 Empty Re: "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 am

Another liar and fraud ...

"The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 Captur15

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 2805820865   "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 2805820865   "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 2805820865   "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18 Empty Re: "The Truth on this Exchange" by R - 8/5/18

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:16 pm

you will never see one.for a country that cannot even pay salaries and is suffering from a lack of cash flow you think they would do something.every year iraq is losing billions due to fraud. you would think this would light a fire  to do something? no because between iran and the goi taking kick backs nothing will change. this is why malaki still is in power and as corruption exists so will kicking the can down the road
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum