Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20

Go down

"Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 Empty "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:17 pm

I felt that the time to remove myself from “HAS” has arrived. 

So, I drafted the letter below to send to ShowMe regarding my concerns that prevent me from wanting or needing to have anything further to do with the Human Angels Services (HAS) or their ideas for Safe Haven management going forward. I made a direct request to ShowMe that I be removed from their roster, and that my membership be terminated. But that has not yet happened. 

Hello Show Me (Todd).

I took a break from HAS, because I needed to back away from the EGO and unnecessary Stress that was becoming something that I had to routinely manage, instead of simply endure. Since I made that choice, my stress levels have dropped tremendously. I also noticed that I was no longer conflicted in my own beliefs, and how I resolve issues for myself. 

When this site was created, I thought that It was an excellent idea: Bringing like-minded people together, and giving them a voice to learn and help each other as we prepare to position ourselves to help heal the wrongs done to humanity throughout our history. What a noble undertaking, and how wonderful to be able to be a part of the single most monumental change to benefit Humanity since the creation of this planet. 

Whether that was the true reason for starting the site or not, it’s what most who signed up, believed the goal(s) to be. Times have sure changed since those days. Today, you see EGO enforced over the meeker of the crowd. You see opinions propped up and the Guardians stand in wait of anyone who dares to oppose them in any way. Those who do, are immediately pounced on and kept busy long enough for Yosef/Alexandria to be called into the scene, for the public humiliation process that tends to take place. 

These are Certainly not the actions of someone who even tries to live their life as God would. And it’s certainly not what people thought they were signing up for. Instead, they got the continual rants of a scared little boy who is simply beside himself because Hillary lost her election to a better candidate, and as a result promotes Hate against anyone who is White, and/or supports a conservative point of view. 

Any opinion beyond Yosef’s is seemingly deemed to be dangerous to the members of HAS. Does that not seem the least bit odd to you? (Never mind, I don’t expect you to answer). 

I learned to expect this behavior from Yosef, because that’s pretty much all we ever got. He just kept beating people into submission. And if he couldn’t do that, he tried to drive them away with his intense humiliation tactics. 

I always thought to myself, “Well you know, he must not be as bad as he seems if ShowMe still supports him”. But I’m learning that may not necessarily be true either. You built this site. You Run this site. You manage the revenue of this site. You truly are the 98% of HAS, while Alexandria is 1%. The other 1% is what’s left of the members who have been beaten within a whisper of life from Yosef’s rants over and over and over every day for years. 

I suppose you must support the things that he says and does. And you must believe in them completely, because I can’t recall ever seeing you come into the Chat Room and standing up for anyone being ridiculed or humiliated by Yosef or his Guards. And I truly think that it’s a shame. Just I think it’s a Shame that Yosef has sold himself out to the dark, and seems to be hellbent on driving HAS and its once loyal members straight into the ground. Yosef and you, could have been two tremendous shining beacons of light when this world transitions. People followed you both here, and looked up to you as examples to measure themselves against. Now, I’m afraid that is not so much the truth…

I wish you well, but I can’t be a part of it any longer, and nor do I wish to be.

So, you would please remove me from HAS and delete my membership? I can’t continue to support someone who pretends to be Christ-Like, yet spews hatred through his oversized firehose all over people who simply wanted to believe in him.

Truly Shameful.

Michael Baskin

(jmichael)

I am not posting this letter to say that anyone reading it should do the same. But I will say that being free of the HAS induced stress has freed my head and my heart in so many different ways. As well, I am no longer feeling conflicted in my beliefs. Nor do I feel any need what so ever to conform to Alexandria’s ideals. I was able to remind myself that I am perfectly capable of thinking for myself, and don’t need Yosef or any of his “Chat Room Guards” to tell me what to think and/or how to think it.

It’s nice to be me again. I wish the same for anyone else who feels the need to be themselves again.

"Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 Empty Re: "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:19 pm

"Re: Time to Remove Myself from HAS" by HASgone 1/4/20

Michael:

I applaud your courage to step out of the shadows and put those two in their place. They have taken money with promises like the democrats, they do nothing for the people. All supporters got was the stench of a nasty bog of eternal hate/anger/division. They promised intel and initially good ol' inspiration which over the last 2 years has turned to hatred for white people (odd coming from two lilly white men) and abuse of kind, gentle loving souls who trusted them and paid them a lot of money over the years. To betray that trust at every turn - they have resorted the Gestapo tactics to silence any questioning or sharing of outside information not unlike the unfair/unconstitutional circus the house is putting on in the name of impeachment. When people signed up and paid their money - no one told us to check our brains and heart at the door as neither would be honored or survive the journey.

KUDOS Michael for your strength of character to walk away still intact and functioning! IF more people do that, they may just find they do much better at redemption than if they stay and are associated with HAS (Has Already SUNK).

May you be blessed in your life and future endeavours.

A true Fan,
HASgone

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20 Empty Re: "Time to Remove Myself from HAS (Josef)" by jmichael 1/3/20

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:22 pm

"To JMichael Regarding HAS" by CAD 1/4/20

TO: JMichael and All:

I read your article regarding removing yourself from membership of HAS. As a former HAS member, I agree totally with what you have said. I was a casualty of HAS in December, 2019. I had been a member of HAS since its beginning. I, too, believed in ShowMe, and Yosef/Alexander. As time went by, however, we began to see the darker side of Yosef/Alexander, as he became increasingly more verbally and spiritually abusive. After watching him verbally attack and berate members in chat, without good cause, it finally got to me and I called him out in chat, especially for the abusive rants against a couple of well-liked HAS members. Of course, he came into chat, and delivered th same to me. In the heat of the moment, when Yosef/Alexander was telling me to leave, I said, "Well then, give me a refund of my subscription fees", wondering if that would ever happen. He said he would, and bang, I was cut off. I did receive a $40 refund for my most recent fee sign-up.

No one joined HAS, and paid the fees to join, in order to be verbally abused and berated. It made me feel physically ill at times, and since I already have PTSD, I finally snapped, because I have always fought for "the underdog", and finally realized within myself that Christ would never condone this type of behavior. This behavior seems to be straight out of the "cabal 101" handbook. In addition, Yosef/Alexander seems to promote a deep-seated hatred for President Trump, "Anglos", and gay people.

Of course, now I wonder if I am "condemned", or "chalked" and will not be allowed to redeem my zim, because HAS members were repeatedly threatened that if we did not accept this, we were welcome to join "the evil ones" outside of HAS and those who were "chalked". Also implied, is that some former may be, or have been, arrested. I do not have any felonies, nor am I looking to gain any. The HAS group became increasingly cult-like, under his leadership. Most of the members are/were tremendously good-hearted, talented, well-educated humanitarian-thinking people, but that seemed to carry no weight at all with Yosef/Alexander. If you disagree at all with him.......you're toast.

ShowMe, I feel sorry that you became ensnared in the "web of Yosef". I certainly do hope, however, that TPTB, have good humanitarian plans in mind for the world, to deal with the impending economic forecast. If allowed to exchange my Zim, I still have my written plan, and intend to do good for humanity. 

"Concerned American Doe" (CAD)

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:23 pm

"Re: Time to Remove Myself from HAS" by Dyan 1/4/20

CONGRATULATIONS guys!!! Finally...some more folks have awakened to the bizarre and hate-filled rhetoric spewed from a "supposed" man of God....

I walked away from this group several months ago as I too could not tolerate the hate and manipulations Alex (as he started calling himself) after many years of calling himself "Yosef"....he belittled people tirelessly, called them out and even told them to leave if they couldn't follow his "rules"....such a disgrace he is to that group...and I don't know how people still belong to it....his hatred of Trump is so blatant as well as for white people (and he is "white") is astounding as he preaches "love"...but he has none for anyone but himself! His EGO/Self has definitely been turned to the dark side...and it sounds like he's gotten much worse!!! 

One thing I will say about him...if it wasn't for him, in his earlier light-filled days, I would not be where I am today with my forthcoming Blessings for Humanitarian projects so I thank him for that!

Thanks for sharing your experience...and pray that others still involved will see the LIGHT and walk away!!

Peace, Love and Light guys!!!

Blessings,

Dyan

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum